World Kindness Day is coming up on November 13th and what better way to celebrate than with your pet! No doubt, your dog brings you great joy and joy and happiness. But, what if you channeled that energy to help and uplift others? One kind word can change someone’s entire day, especially when they are having a ruff time.
1) Offer to walk your neighbor’s dog the next time you walk yours.
2) Pick up an extra bag of dog treats at the store and give it to the next stranger you see walking their dog.
3) Help someone else adopt by leaving the the full fee amount for a dog or cat and at a specific shelter or rescue. Ask that they use it for a family that is looking to adopt a new furry family member.
4) Protect the local parks and neighborhoods for others by picking up trash when you are out on your walk.
5) Donate gently used toys or jackets your dog doesn’t use to a local animal rescue.